Saturday, April 22, 2017

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY PART 4

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY PART 4


CLICK HERE TO READ PART 3
I was moved by what she said. No lady had ever said that thing to me before. I began to feel for her and that was when I started to really care for her.
She looked at my feet and said. “Aaah.. Adeoluwa. Look at your toe nails. Don’t you cut them?”
I felt a bit embarra*sed and said. “No now… They are hard and my nail cutter is missing. I will get another one in town.” She then said. “Do you have a razor blade?
Let me help you cut it.”
I said. “No oo.. Please I don’t like using razor
on me, it could cut me.”
She then said. “Trust me.”
I got her the razor blade and she meticulously cut my toe nails neatly. She then took a napkin soaked with water and she cleaned my feet. No lady had shown me much compassion and care.
Immediately I erased the lustful thoughts I had on her and I decided to do everything to make her succeed in her JAMB exams.
Our friendship grew and I found out how remarkable she was. I began to love her but I fought really hard not to reveal it to her. I respected her and I knew she was a good lady and I didn’t want to start something I couldn’t finish. I was aware we both had feelings for each other, but I was afraid it will lead to nowhere and also I didn’t want to make a promise I couldn’t fulfill. It was a tough decision for me, cause I had to fight every temptation that came my way.
She was really improving in her preparations towards her examination. She was able to solve all the difficult problems she once faced and I was proud she was making a headway. The JAMB exams came and she smashed it. She scored 250 and I bought her a wrist watch for doing so good.
It was friday night around 9:30pm. I heard a knock on the door and it was Tope. I was really surprised seeing her there and I said to her. “Why are you out this late?”
She said. “I told my mom I was going for Vigil.”
I then said. “Come in, you lied to your mom abi?” She couldn’t answer me.
I made her noodles and she ate. We both laid down on the bed, I knew what I feared the most
was revealing its head. I had just my boxers on and I don’t like sleeping with much clothes on.
She then said. “Do you have water in the bathroom, I want to shower.”
I then knew that night was going to be an intriguing one. I said. “Yes there’s water in the bathroom. You can use this towel it’s clean.” She took the towel and went into the
bathroom… 

Keep an aye for part 5

Go to link for download