Monday, March 27, 2017

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY PART 10

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY PART 10


 CLICK HERE TO READ PART 9
 
She then said. “Aww… How sweet. you know what? Let me have your number. Meanwhile, let’s go meet up with our friends over there.”
I then gave her my business card and she was like “Wow!! Adeoluwa , you here. I have always known you were special”
After the reception, I dropped her home and
when I got home I called her and we spent over an hour talking on the phone. We kept on talking for long over the week and the prospect of Ella and I starting a relationship grew by the day. We decided to fix a date the following weekend and we chose Saturday. So on that day we went to a nice restaurant to have lunch. We cracked school jokes and talked about old times… It was a wonderful moment. I then asked her. “Ella about your business. How much will it cost you to relocate and restructure your business?” She said. “Well, it will cost me N350,000.” I then reached out to my small bag and brought out my cheque book.
Then she said Adeoluwa. What do you think yo are
doing?” I told her. “I am writing you a cheque of
N350,000? She then said. “I can’t take it, I am sorry, I just can’t take it.” I said. “Its a loan, you can pay me when you ready to.” She said. “How much interest?” I then said. “N1 ”
she laughed, hugged me and that was it. I really wanted to do something very important in her life, so she would know that I was very concerned about her future. When I got home my mom called. She wanted to know my next move.
Obviously marriage, I told her about Ella and she wanted to see her the following weekend. I then told Ella if she would like to pay my home a visit and meet my family. She delightfully welcomed it.
She came over and my mom really liked her. They talked for over an hour and I even felt left out. It was a good thing. She had lunch with us and she also helped in washing the dishes, my mom was so proud of her, even though it was their first meeting.
After I had dropped Ella off at her place I got back home and my mom called me. She said.
“Ella is a good lady, she will make an awesome wife. She’s creative, she’s got her own business, she’s going to have time to run and maintain her home, have time for the kids. I mean what else do you
need?” I said. “I know Ella is wonderful.” She then said. “When are you proposing to her? you better do it soon. before someone else does.” I then said. “Well, we will be traveling to Calabar in 3 weeks, for her friends wedding. I think that when I will do it.”
KEEP AN EYE FOR PART 11

Go to link for download