Friday, May 26, 2017

LOVE And ROMANTIC Whatsapp Status

LOVE And ROMANTIC Whatsapp Status



LOVE And ROMANTIC Whatsapp Status
--------------------------------------------



Love is cute when its new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.

Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.

My attitude is based on how you treat me.

Every time I think of you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesnt even think about us for a second.

I Avoided Many Things Only For U In My Life..

Love is cute when its new, but love is most beautiful when it last.

Love you like a love song :P ?

Love is just love, it can never explained.

If you realize that you spend nice moments beside someone, that means that your heart loves that person.

Love doesnt lie, people do. Love doesnt leave, people do. Love wont hurt you, people will
Its not what I feel for you;
Its what I dont feel for anyone BUT for you
LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CANT SEE IT.
BUT WE CAN FEEL IT:)

I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.

Love is about growing together as a couple, learning about each other and not giving up.

Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

Sometimes one hello, makes you never want to say goodbye. :)

Falling in love is like the rain ... Its unpredictable!


Go to link for download