Tuesday, May 30, 2017

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY PART 3

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY PART 3


             CLICK HERE TO READ PART 2
Her first day at my place was an amazing one. She brought me rice, dodo and 3 pieces of meat. I was r b eally touched and I felt she truly cared for me. The most enthralling thing she did again was, she washed all my dirty clothes, including my boxers and she swept my room and arranged my
stuffs.
No lady had done such to me except my mom. I was moved by that and felt more obliged to her.
We couldn’t do any reading that day. So I walked her home around 6:30pm. I got to my room and it looked quite different. Neat and very organized. I laid on my neatly made bed and I thought to myself. “Is it possible something real can happen between Tope and I??” But I considered the years she would spend in the University and all.
She came the following day. This time she wore a fitted gown. I Knew I was going to be in trouble if I don’t seldom caution myself. I then told her to list out the most difficult topics she was facing. I put her through and she was quite intelligent in grasping, I
was really impressed by her keen interest in understanding.
After studying she then looked at me and said. “How is your girlfriend?” I laughed and said. “Tope I don’t have a girlfriend.”
She said. “I don’t believe you.” I then said to her. “Tope, I am not lying to you. Girls don’t find me attractive, it’s not that I am good looking. Even while in school, I never had the chance to date any girl I admired.”
She said. “adeoluwa , I know you are special I saw it in your eyes the first time we met at my mom’s canteen. You are a special man.”

Keep an eye for part 4

Go to link for download